The new way to support physical wellness for employees
Gym-based physical wellness options are no longer viable as 59% of individuals don’t plan on returning the gym/studios. Streaming workout classes have their limitations too as they don’t provide quality tailored workouts.
Sworkit provides a dynamic, all-in-one personal training experience custom-tailored employees of any experience level or age. Whether it's a 10-minute virtual group stretch session before a meeting or a fun workout on your own, Sworkit gives employees the power of choice.
Increase workplace energy and positivity through safe physical activity. We bring our best to work when we feel our best in life.
No two employees or company will ever be the same. Sworkit provides the most versatile exercise solution from your youngest to your oldest employees at all experience levels.
At-Home and At-Work
Sworkit is ideal for at-home and even at-work use to keep active throughout the day. Including quiet home workouts, workouts for limited space, and workouts that require no equipment or small equipment.
Sworkit For Business: How It Works
Our Corporate Wellness Specialists will work with you to find the most appropriate plan and subscription durations. You will save 30-70% and have access to real-time engagement tracking reports which include strategies to engage even more employees.
Sworkit’s Engagement and Customer Success teams will support the onboarding of employees, ensuring a smooth and simple fitness solution. Employees can even speak directly with our certified personal trainers to ensure their success.
Employees can access over 850+ unique exercises and workouts through the Sworkit app on their phone, tablet, Apple TV, or on the web.
Sworkit is trusted and loved by millions
Why Employees Will Love Sworkit
Sworkit means to simply work it. Your body was built to move daily and we’ve designed an innovative experience that makes it easy, enjoyable, and, yes, simple, to do just that.
- Variety: More than 400 unique workouts and over 800 exercises
- Personalized: You choose the time you have to workout
- Easy: Recommended workout plans based on your goals
- Customizable: Create and save your own custom workouts
- Support: Certified trainers to answer your fitness and nutrition questions
Companies caring for their employees with Sworkit
Supporting Employees at Home
“As working trends have shifted to far more employees working remotely from home, our leadership team at Fonds Verhelst challenged us to find new ways to boost employee engagement at home. We decided to go with Sworkit because of the flexibility and variety it offers our employees. The fact that one solution could also support our employees speaking different languages also helped make it our top choice.”
Inclusivity and Variety
“Providing incentives to keep our employees engaged and healthy (mentally and physically) is a priority for our company. The inclusivity and variety of workout content offered by Sworkit made it the perfect offering for our team. Sworkit has been great for our employees who are regular gym-goers and those who are newer to fitness because they can tailor it to their preferences and goals.”
Schedule a Demo
Frequently Asked Questions
How does Sworkit support Employees?
- Custom-tailored workout programs with dynamic audio and video guidance
- Easy access to speak directly with personal trainers for tailored fitness and nutrition programs
- Free spousal or friend access for accountability support
How does Sworkit maximize employee engagement?
- Employer and HR access to a realtime data engagement tracking portal with customizable privacy settings
- Dedicated account manager to help maximize engagement
- Easy to understand discount pricing based on lives covered
- Employee Team Challenges to support wellness initiatives
Who are these workouts for?
- Young to Old
- Beginner to Advanced
- Plus Pre/Post Pregnancy, Kids, Rehab/Care & more
Which languages does Sworkit support?
Sworkit is offered in 12 different languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Chinese (Simplified), Japanese, Hindi, German, Italian, Korean, and Russian.